These Terms & Conditions are applicable to our website www.vt.com
Please read them carefully because they form a legal agreement between you and us in relation to access and
use of our website.1. What these Terms & Conditions are about
These terms apply to your use of our website. By accessing our website, you agree to these terms (all of them). If you do not agree to any of them, you should not access our website.
The most current version of these terms is dated above but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit our website. By accessing our website after changes are made to these terms you agree to the revised terms.2. Using our website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. In particular, you shall:
- Observe effective copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Not store, copy, reproduce, disseminate, transfer via communication channels or in any other way, not publish, not create own information on the basis of the news, not reproduce on the air, not issue and/or duplicate the news.
- Use news for personal purpоses as a source of information or, at your discretion, as a basis for analysis of an economic situation.
- Not use for commercial purposes, sell or provide access to it for commission.
You are fully and solely responsible, according to applicable legislation for all actions (including, but not limited to actions carried out using your registered account), including actions that caused damage or loss to us.
We will not tolerate any use of our wеbsite which damаges or is likely to damаge our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
For example, you must not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
You also must not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software;
- automatically collect non-public data.
- If we believe you have breached any of the terms set by this section, we may do any or all of the following (as well as any other action we feel is appropriate):
- issue a warning to you and ask you to take certain steps to rectify your behavior.
- suspend your right to access our website and/or services, either temporarily or permanently.
- take legal action against you, including to recover any loss we have suffered due to your actions.
- disclose information to law enforcement authorities.
When providing you with information on our website, we reserve the right to:
3. No legal advice
- Adjust, add, remove, and transform the whole structure, composition and quality of any information at our own discretion.
- Create or remove services hosted on our web-server, and to limit access rights to these services at our own discretion.
- Take decisions with regards to the provision of publicly available information (via public channels) or in confidential manner (via secure channels, subject to successful authorization) at our own discretion.
- Take decisions with regards to the price of the information provided, access (subscription) this or that service hosted on our website at our own discretion. In particular, we reserve the right to charge extra fees for using certain information or service.
We try to ensure that the materials and information on our website is accurate and complete, however, you shall acknowledge that it is provided for general information purposes only, not for the purpose of providing legal advice, and do not necessarily reflect the present law or regulations. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy or completeness and therefore the information on our website should not be relied upon. The information and materials is not intended to be comprehensive or to include advice on which you may rely.
Any views or opinions expressed at or through our website are the views of the individual author and may not reflect the views of our company.
All liability is excluded in respect of any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or reliance upon any materials and information appearing on our website.4. Links to/from our website
You are allowed to establish links to our website only upon our prior consent in writing. We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time. Links must only be made to the home page of our website and you are not allowed to set up links from your own website to our website by deep-linking, framing or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may withhold our consent if we wish. If we do so, we will try to explain our reasons to you.
Our website may include links that allow you to leave our website and visit third party websites. We have no control over those websites, so we are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those websites or for the treatment of any personal data you provide to the third party.5. Cookies
If a court or other competent authority rules that any of these terms are void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other terms and the remainder of the void or unenforceable term shall still remаin valid.